- Grass seed shaken out of hay.
- Pieces of chaff or straw that autumn from hay.
- Slang A bumpkin; a yokel.
- Seeds from lawn that has become hay.
- Cruft from bits of hay that sticks to garments, etc.
- a rural, unsophisticated person; in addition used in a protracted feeling for example who's not to intelligent or bored with tradition.
- Seed from lawn, especially whatever sheds of hay.
- The redseed, brit, etc., upon which mackerel, menhaden, also seafood mostly supply.
- A countryman; austic.
- an individual who is not very intelligent or thinking about culture
Sentence for "hayseed"
- That was Bubba's darlin 'wife implying…
Synonym for "hayseed"
Hypernym for "hayseed"
Urban Dictionary for "hayseed"
- Americana singer/songwriter. Miller Williams, Inaugural poet…