- A rack from where livestock feed.
- A rack fitted to a wagon for carrying hay.
- A wagon fitted with these types of a rack.
- A freestanding straight drying-rack for animal fodder.
- A frame attached to the operating equipment of a wagon, and found in hauling hay, straw, sheaves, etc.; -- labeled as also hay rigging and hay rig.
- A light framework of wood positioned on an open wagon for the intended purpose of holding bulky material, including hay or straw.
- a frame mounted on a wagon to increase the actual quantity of hay it may carry
- a rack that holds hay for feeding livestock
Definition for "hayrack"
Sentence for "hayrack"
Hypernym for "hayrack"
Variant for "hayrack"