- a person who sells goods aggressively, specially by calling down.
- A peddler, huckster, just who travels going to sell transportable goods.
- a form of dragonfly pertaining to the Aeshnidae family members.
- Someone who breeds and teaches hawks alongside falcons; a falconer.
- a person who offers wares by crying all of them in the pub; hence, a peddler or a packman.
- A falconer.
- One who hawks, or pursues the activity of hawking; a falconer.
- A sloop-rigged vessel.
- a person who offers goods for sale by outcry in the pub; person who moves about offering small products; a peddler; a packman.
- someone who breeds and trains hawks and whom uses the activity of falconry
- a person who travels about offering his wares (as on streets or at carnivals)
- to market items by outcry on the street.
- to try out the hawker; peddle.
- Definition for "hawker"
- a person who sells goods aggressively, specially by…
- View More
- Sentence for "hawker"
- Synonym for "hawker"
- Rhyme for "hawker"
- Hypernym for "hawker"
- Form for "hawker"
- Same Context for "hawker"
- Urban Dictionary for "hawker"
- 1.A individual who features a mohawk,…
- View More