- any one of various plants of this genus Crepis having loose minds of yellowish plants over a long branched leafy stem; found in the Northern hemisphere.
- A plant regarding the genus Crepis, allied to the hawkweeds additionally the dandelion. Various types, as Crepis rubra, are cultivated. See Crepis.
- any one of numerous flowers of genus Crepis having free minds of yellow flowers above an extended branched leafy stem; north hemisphere
- Definition for "hawk's-beard"
- any one of various plants of this genus…
- View More
- Synonym for "hawk's-beard"
- Hypernym for "hawk's-beard"