- Variant of ha-ha1.
- Variant of ha-ha2.
- alternate as a type of ha-ha. (a ditch acting as a sunken fence)
- See ha-ha.
- a loud laugh that seems like a horse neighing.
- a sunken fence (so as not to restrict the view).
- A guffaw; loud, coarse laughter.
- Same as ha-ha.
- a loud laugh that seems like a horse neighing
- a ditch with one part being a retaining wall; used to divide lands without defacing the landscape
- An utterance associated loud, coarse laughter.
- To laugh loudly and greatly; guffaw.
Sentence for "haw-haw"
- He'd got himself the Light Cavalry…
Synonym for "haw-haw"
Hypernym for "haw-haw"
Same Context for "haw-haw"
Variant for "haw-haw"