- A military ranking regarding the British Indian Army and of the present day armies of India and Pakistan, comparable to sergeant.
- into the British Indian armies, a noncommissioned officer of indigenous troops, corresponding to a sergeant.
- the best non-commissioned officer in a native regiment in India; a sepoy sergeant. The expression is adopted into the Uk Indian military for a native sergeant.
- Definition for "havildar"
- A military ranking regarding the British Indian Army…
- View More
- Sentence for "havildar"
- Same Context for "havildar"