- A cloth addressing for a cap, having a flap to cover and protect the back of the throat.
- A cap integrating a cloth dangling down the edges and right back, to safeguard the ears and throat; usually created random by placing a kerchief on the mind and keeping it in position with a cap.
- A light fabric addressing for the mind and throat, employed by troops as a protection from sunstroke.
- A white cap-cover of light washable material, with a flap dangling about to safeguard the neck, occasionally donned by troops when exposed to the sunlight in hot climates.
- a cloth covering for a site limit with a flap extending across back associated with throat to safeguard the neck from direct sun
Sentence for "havelock"
Hypernym for "havelock"
Urban Dictionary for "havelock"