- the key establishments or designers for creation of exclusive fashions.
- The creation of exclusive fashions.
- The fashions developed.
- A common term for large style as stated in Paris and imitated various other fashion capitals eg New York, London, and Milan.
- The fashion houses or style developers that creates exclusive and sometimes trend-setting fashions
- Any special stylish design made-to-order for wealthy and high-status consumers.
- French fashion
- trend-setting fashions
Sentence for "haute couture"
Synonym for "haute couture"
Hypernym for "haute couture"
Urban Dictionary for "haute couture"
- a french word actually meaning High…