Definition for "haunt"
- To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the…
Sentence for "haunt"
Quotes for "haunt"
- "President Barack Obama has stood watch…"
Synonym for "haunt"
Verb Forms for "haunt"
Phrases for "haunt"
Rhyme for "haunt"
Hypernym for "haunt"
Same Context for "haunt"
Urban Dictionary for "haunt"
- To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the form of a ghost or other supernatural being.
- to see often; frequent: haunted the movie theaters.
- to come calmly to your brain of continuously; obsess: a riddle that haunted me all morning.
- To be continually present in; pervade: the melancholy that haunts the composer's music.
- To frequent; to turn to regularly; to visit pertinaciously or intrusively; to intrude upon.
- To inhabit or frequent as a specter; to go to as a ghost or apparition; -- said of spirits or ghosts, specially of lifeless folks.
- to train; to dedicate your self to.
- To accustom; to habituate.
- To recur or see frequently, particularly as a ghost.
- To continue in keeping or visiting.
- a location much frequented.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. A ghost or other supernatural being.
- a spot where a person is on a regular basis discovered; a hangout.
- A ghost.
- A place to which one often resorts
- The habit of turning to someplace.
- Practice; ability.
- somewhere of frequent resort or visitation; somewhere which any being, or, figuratively, some high quality or characteristic, is commonly manifested or seen.
- a finite area assigned to or possessed by one for his habitation or even the practice of their profession; a district.
- The work, routine, or customized of relying on a location.
- Custom; rehearse; skill.
- A disembodied spirit designed to haunt a particular spot; a ghost.
- a frequently checked out spot
- To inhabit, or see regularly (most frequently found in reference to spirits).
- In order to make uneasy, restless.
- To stalk, to check out
- to call home constantly; to stay, to stay.
- To accustom; habituate; make familiar with.
- To practise.
- follow stealthily or recur continuously and spontaneously to
- haunt like a ghost; pursue
- be a frequent or regular customer to a particular spot
- To constant or see; turn to much or usually, or perhaps much about; visit customarily.
- To come or recur to persistently, so as to not be avoided or driven away; go to or come with therefore continuously on be annoying or offensive; intrude upon continually.
- particularly, to reappear often to after demise; go to constantly in a disembodied condition, as a supposed nature, ghost, or specter.
- To devote one's self to; practise; realize; usage.
- to-be much about; be present usually or persistently; get or check out usually; resort.
- To reappear, as a disembodied character.