- Chiefly British The stems of peas, beans, potatoes, or grasses.
- The stems of numerous cultivated plants, remaining after picking the crop to be used as animal litter and for thatching
- a person plant stem.
- section of a harness; a hame.
- The denuded stems or stalks of such plants as buckwheat while the cereal grains, beans, etc.; straw.
- an integral part of a harness; a hame.
- See halm.
- An improper type of hame.
- stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as useful for thatching and bedding
Sentence for "haulm"
- Another concession made by the farmer…
Synonym for "haulm"
Hypernym for "haulm"
Same Context for "haulm"