- an extended straight pin often with an ornamental mind, accustomed secure a hat to the wearer's hair.
- A long straight pin, frequently with a decorative mind, used to secure a woman's cap to the woman locks.
- an extended durable pin utilized by females to secure a hat to their tresses.
- a lengthy metallic pin. often with an elegant head, employed for fastening on a female's hat.
- an extended durable pin utilized by women to secure a hat to their locks
Sentence for "hatpin"
Hypernym for "hatpin"
Same Context for "hatpin"
Urban Dictionary for "hatpin"
- what's happening; exactly how's it going.