- Slang a person hired to devote murder.
- Slang One assigned to undertake a ruthless task or a vicious or unscrupulous order.
- an expert killer.
- a person who carries on intense and unpleasant obligations on the part of another, such as for instance firing dead timber workers.
- A person employed to murder or literally attack another; a hit guy.
- A person who deliberately attempts to destroy the reputation of another, frequently unscrupulously, by slander or any other harmful interaction, often with a political motive, and quite often for pay.
- One who wields a hatchet, in just about any style of work.
- an expert killer
- one whose task it's to perform unpleasant jobs for an exceptional
Sentence for "hatchet man"
Hypernym for "hatchet man"
Urban Dictionary for "hatchet man"