- somewhere where eggs, particularly those of seafood or chicken, tend to be hatched.
- A facility in which eggs tend to be hatched under artificial circumstances, particularly those of seafood or poultry.
- a home for hatching seafood, etc.
- a spot for hatching eggs; an arrangement for marketing the hatching of eggs, specifically those of seafood, by synthetic devices.
- someplace in which eggs tend to be hatched under artificial conditions (especially fish eggs)
Sentence for "hatchery"
Phrases for "hatchery"
Hypernym for "hatchery"
Same Context for "hatchery"