- A band of ribbon or cloth used on a hat just above the brim.
- A band fastened around a hat.
- A band across the crown of a hat; sometimes, a band of black colored cloth, crape, etc., worn as a badge of mourning.
- A band or ribbon placed about a hat right above the top.
- In heraldry, a bearing representing a ribbon, or occasionally a kind of braid closing in tassels.
- a band across the crown of a hat right above the brim
Sentence for "hatband"
Synonym for "hatband"
Hypernym for "hatband"
Cross Reference for "hatband"
Same Context for "hatband"