- Cornmeal mush served with maple syrup, brown sugar, or other sweetening.
- Chiefly British A mush made out of flour or oatmeal.
- a simple pudding or porridge of grains cooked in milk or liquid
- A thick batter or pudding made from milk and flour boiled quickly collectively; additionally, oatmeal and liquid boiled collectively; porridge.
- especially, in the us, a batter manufactured from Indian meal stirred into boiling-water, boiled till dense enough to be palatable, and eaten with milk, or often with butter or syrup; mush.
- cornmeal mush served with sweetening (maple syrup or brown sugar)
- sweetened porridge made from tapioca or flour or oatmeal prepared rapidly in milk or water
- A thick batter pudding made from Indian-meal stirred into boiling water; mush.
- A batter or pudding made of flour or oatmeal, stirred into boiling-water or milk.
Sentence for "hasty pudding"
Synonym for "hasty pudding"
Hypernym for "hasty pudding"
Urban Dictionary for "hasty pudding"
- Dropkick top prince of Denmark, destined…