- The attribute of being hasty.
- The quality or condition to be hasty; haste; precipitation; rashness; quickness of temper.
- hawaii or character to be hasty, in virtually any feeling of that term; quickness; promptitude; rashness; frustration.
- Synonyms Swiftness, speed, briskness; cursoriness; precipitation; touchiness, choler. See hasten.
- hasty impulsiveness
- extremely eager speed (and feasible carelessness)
- Definition for "hastiness"
- Sentence for "hastiness"
- FA foreign affairs spokesman Kraai Van…
- View More
- Synonym for "hastiness"
- Hypernym for "hastiness"
- Same Context for "hastiness"