- The gathering and bringing house of harvest; the full time of harvest.
- The tune sung by reapers within feast made during the close of this harvest; the feast itself.
- something of thanksgiving, at collect time, in the Church of The united kingdomt and in the Protestant Episcopal Church in the us.
- The opportunity of gathering resource.
- the full time of gathering the harvest; the bringing home of harvest; thus, any window of opportunity for making benefit or gain.
- A festival held by the English peasantry in August honoring the homing of this collect.
- The track sung at this event.
- the gathering of a ripened crop
Sentence for "harvest-home"
Synonym for "harvest-home"
Hyponym for "harvest-home"
Hypernym for "harvest-home"
Same Context for "harvest-home"