- The antler of a hart, formerly used as a source of ammonia and in smelling salts.
- Ammonium carbonate.
- The antler of a hart, once used as a source of ammonia.
- An aqueous solution of ammonia; smelling salts.
- The horn or antler for the hart, or male purple deer.
- Spirits of hartshorn (see below); volatile salts.
- The antler of hart or stag, Cervus elaphus.
- Spirit of hartshorn; ammonia.
- In botany See hartshorn-plantain.
- to regenerate with hartshorn smelling salts.
Sentence for "hartshorn"
Cross Reference for "hartshorn"
Form for "hartshorn"
Same Context for "hartshorn"