- alternate kind of hartebeest.
- a sizable South African antelope (Alcelaphus caama), previously a whole lot more abundant than it is now. The face area and feet are marked with black, the rump with white.
- Any anteleope of this genus Alcelaphus and specific species of Darnaliscus.
- a sizable African antelope, Alcelaphus caama. Also referred to as caama.
- Definition for "hartbeest"
- Sentence for "hartbeest"
- Occasionally, from some branch that overhangs…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "hartbeest"
- Equivalent for "hartbeest"
- Variant for "hartbeest"