- A European evergreen fern (Phyllitis scolopendrium) with narrow undivided fronds.
- a standard Uk fern (Scolopendrium vulgare), uncommon in America.
- A-west Indian fern, the Polypodium Phyllitidis of Linnæus. Additionally, it is present in Florida.
- A fern, Scolopendrium vulgare, with lengthy quick fronds; additionally, rarely, Polypodium Singaporianum and Acrostichum cervinum. See Scolopendrium.
- exotic United states terrestrial fern with leathery lanceolate fronds; occasionally placed in genus Polybotrya
- Eurasian fern with quick lanceolate fronds
Sentence for "hart's-tongue"
Hypernym for "hart's-tongue"
Same Context for "hart's-tongue"