- Present participle of harp.
- with respect to the harp.
- The work of playing regarding harp; notes or strains performed on the harp.
- Nautical: The fore components of the wales, which include the bow and fastened to your stem.
- In ship-building, the continuations associated with ribands at both extremities of a ship, fixed to keep the cant-frames, etc., in position till the surface planking is worked.
- Definition for "harping"
- Sentence for "harping"
- Also on this military subject, Wagner…
- View More
- Phrases for "harping"
- Rhyme for "harping"
- Verb Stem for "harping"
- Urban Dictionary for "harping"