- A dry dirty wind that blows along the northwest coast of Africa.
- Parching dust-bearing land-wind on coast of Upper Guinea in December, January & February.
- A dry, hot wind, prevailing from the Atlantic shore of Africa, in December, January, and February, blowing from the inside or Sahara. It will always be followed by a haze which obscures the sun.
- An intensely dry land-wind thought on the shore of Africa between Cape Verd and Cape Lopez.
- a dusty wind from the Sahara that blows toward the western coast of Africa during the winter
- Definition for "harmattan"
- A dry dirty wind that blows along the…
- View More
- Sentence for "harmattan"
- Rhyme for "harmattan"
- Hypernym for "harmattan"