- A dry dirty wind that blows along the northwest coast of Africa.
- Parching dust-bearing land-wind on coast of Upper Guinea in December, January & February.
- A dry, hot wind, prevailing from the Atlantic shore of Africa, in December, January, and February, blowing from the inside or Sahara. It will always be followed by a haze which obscures the sun.
- An intensely dry land-wind thought on the shore of Africa between Cape Verd and Cape Lopez.
- a dusty wind from the Sahara that blows toward the western coast of Africa during the winter
Sentence for "harmattan"
- "The harmattan, which is caused by…
Rhyme for "harmattan"
Hypernym for "harmattan"