Definition for "haricot"
- The delicious pod or seed of every of…
Sentence for "haricot"
Synonym for "haricot"
Hypernym for "haricot"
Same Context for "haricot"
- The delicious pod or seed of every of a number of beans, particularly the kidney-bean.
- an extremely experienced mutton or lamb stew with vegetables.
- A common bean.
- A stew of lamb and veggies.
- A ragout or stew of beef with beans as well as other veggies.
- The ripe seeds, or even the unripe pod, of this typical string bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), used as a vegetable. Other types of exactly the same genus furnish different varieties of haricots.
- a type of ragout of meat and veggies.
- The kidney-bean or French bean.
- In ceramics, a red useful for the whole area of a bit, or creating a background with other decoration. Its produced from an oxid of copper.
- a French number of green bean plant bearing light-colored beans
- a French bean variety with light-colored seeds; frequently dried out
- to organize because, or transform into, a haricot: since, to haricot a neck of mutton.