- An umbelliferous plant (Bupleurum rotundifolium); -- so named through the shape of its leaves.
- A European umbelliferous plant, Bupleurum rotundifolium, having alternative perfoliate leaves, the auricled base closing across the stem. Also known as thoroughwax.
- A plant associated with the cruciferous genus Conringia, of either associated with the species C. Austriacum and C. orientale, having similar auriculate leaves.
- Definition for "hare's-ear"
- An umbelliferous plant (Bupleurum rotundifolium); -- so named…
- View More
- Sentence for "hare's-ear"
- Cross Reference for "hare's-ear"