- A lightweight protective helmet, usually of steel or strengthened plastic, worn by workers in manufacturing settings.
- Informal A construction worker.
- Slang An ultraconservative.
- Slang a very patriotic person with the standard, usually unquestioning feeling of morality.
- alternate spelling of hard hat.
- concerning heavy business, construction, or demolition.
- Informal Of, concerning, or described as severe conservatism.
- Slang very patriotic.
Sentence for "hardhat"
Phrases for "hardhat"
Same Context for "hardhat"
Urban Dictionary for "hardhat"