- Informal Aggressive, high-pressure selling or promotion.
- casual an individual or organization that resists pressure from salespeople; a difficult product sales possibility.
- A sales means of pressuring the potential purchaser to agree to a purchase.
- A sales exchange that is challenging the sales rep to make; any work or item of persuasion that is challenging.
- powerful and insistent marketing
Sentence for "hard sell"
Antonym for "hard sell"
Hypernym for "hard sell"
Urban Dictionary for "hard sell"
- When someone is attempting very hard…