- a lengthy pompous speech, particularly one delivered before a gathering.
- A speech or written piece described as strong experience or phrase; a tirade.
- An impassioned, disputatious general public speech.
- A tirade or rant, whether spoken or written.
- A speech resolved to a large general public assembly; a well known oration; a loud target to a large number; in a poor sense, a noisy or pompous message; declamation; ranting.
- a collection oration; a public target; a formal, vehement, or enthusiastic address; also, any formal or pompous speech; a declamation; a tirade.
- Synonyms Address, Oration, etc. See address.
- a loud bombastic declamation expressed with powerful feeling
- To deliver a harangue to.
- To address by an harangue.
- to help make an harangue; to declaim.
- to provide a forceful and long lecture or criticism to some body.
- deliver a harangue to; address forcefully
- to deal with in a harangue; make a speech to: as, the general harangued the soldiers.
- to help make a formal target or message; provide a harangue; declaim.
- Definition for "harangue"
- a lengthy pompous speech, particularly one delivered before…
- View More
- Sentence for "harangue"
- Synonym for "harangue"
- Verb Forms for "harangue"
- Phrases for "harangue"
- Rhyme for "harangue"
- Hypernym for "harangue"
- Cross Reference for "harangue"
- Etymologically Related for "harangue"
- Form for "harangue"
- Same Context for "harangue"
- Urban Dictionary for "harangue"