- Name of a plant and corresponding personified divinity this is certainly sacred in Zoroastrian tradition plus in later on Persian tradition and mythology.
- A leafless East Indian vine (Sarcostemma acidum); its bad milky liquid ended up being formerly used to make an intoxicating beverage.
- identical to homa and soma.
- leafless East Indian vine; its sour milky liquid previously always make an intoxicating beverage
- Definition for "haoma"
- Name of a plant and corresponding personified divinity…
- View More
- Sentence for "haoma"
- Synonym for "haoma"
- Hypernym for "haoma"
- Etymologically Related for "haoma"