- a little monkey (Presbytis entellus) of southern Asia, having bristly hairs regarding the top as well as the sides regarding the face.
- The entellus (Presbytis entellus)
- See hoonoomaun.
- In Hindu mythology, the name of a fabulous monkey-god, the friend and friend of Rāma into the Rāmāyana, a noted Sanskrit epic poem recounting the adventures of Rāma.
- For this reason [lowercase] In zoology, identical to entellus.
- in Hinduism, the monkey god and assistant of Rama; god of devotion and courage
- langur of southern Asia; thought to be sacred in Asia
Sentence for "hanuman"
Hypernym for "hanuman"
Variant for "hanuman"
Urban Dictionary for "hanuman"