- Any wheel worked yourself, whether familiar with allow influence, since a valve or a handbrake, or even to allow fine modification, at the time of a setscrew.
- Any wheel worked manually; esp., one the rim which functions as the handle by which a valve, automobile braking system, or other component is modified.
- A general term for example of several forms of wheels or disks utilized in equipment as a convenient as a type of circular crank: as, the hand-wheel of a car-brake.
- control consisting of a wheel whose rim functions as the handle where a component is operated
- a wheel worked by hand
Sentence for "handwheel"
- With the handwheel, raise the take-up…
Hypernym for "handwheel"
Same Context for "handwheel"