- A bar used as a lever.
- A bar or lever, generally of lumber, found in a windlass or capstan, for heaving anchor, and, in modified types, for various reasons.
- A bar or lever, generally of timber, used in a windlass or capstan, for heaving anchor, and, in changed forms, for various functions.
- A bar, generally of timber, used in combination with the hand as a lever for various reasons, such as increasing loads, going weapons, heaving about a windlass, etc.
- a metal club (or length of pipeline) used as a lever
- to go in the shape of a handspike: since, to handspike a cannon into destination.
- To strike with a handspike.
Sentence for "handspike"
Hypernym for "handspike"
Cross Reference for "handspike"
Same Context for "handspike"