Definition for "handle"
- To touch, raise, or hold with all the…
Sentence for "handle"
Quotes for "handle"
- "There are a lot of impractical…"
Synonym for "handle"
Verb Forms for "handle"
Phrases for "handle"
Rhyme for "handle"
Hypernym for "handle"
Cross Reference for "handle"
Form for "handle"
Same Context for "handle"
- To touch, raise, or hold with all the hands.
- to work with the fingers; manipulate.
- To deal with or have duty for; conduct: manages things of business legislation.
- to deal with or dump: handles issues effectively.
- To direct, perform, or dispose of: manage a good investment.
- To manage, provide to, or represent: deal with a boxer.
- To deal or trade-in the acquisition or purchase of: a branch office that handles whole grain exports.
- to the touch; to feel with all the hand; to utilize or hold using the hand.
- to handle in making use of, as a spade or a musket; to wield; frequently, to control skillfully.
- To accustom on hand; to exert effort upon, and take proper care of, because of the fingers.
- To receive and move; to have go through your arms; thus, to get and offer.
- to cope with; in order to make a business of.
- to deal with; to make use of, really or ill.
- to control; to control; to practice skill upon.
- to utilize or handle in writing or talking; to deal with, as a style, a disagreement, or an objection.
- to do something or operate in confirmed means whilst in operation: a vehicle that manages really when you look at the snowfall.
- a component that is built to be held or run using the hand.
- the opportunity or a means for attaining a purpose.
- Understanding or control: has actually a handle from the situation.
- Slang an individual's name.
- Games the amount of money wager on a meeting or higher a set period of time.
- an integral part of an object which can be held in hand whenever utilized or moved, whilst the haft of a sword, the knob of a door, the bail of a kettle, etc.
- that designed to use is created; an instrument for effecting a purpose (either literally or figuratively); an instrument.
- A 10 fl oz (285 ml) cup of alcohol inside Northern Territory. See in addition pot, middy for any other local variants.
- a 1.75-liter (half-gallon) container of alcoholic beverages
- A reference to an object or structure which can be stored in a variable.
- The gross level of wagering within certain time frame or for a given event at among even more establishments.
- (rare) (Newfoundland-and-Labrador) A point: an extremity of land.
- The tactile characteristics of a fabric, e.g., softness, firmness, elasticity, fineness, strength, as well as other qualities identified by touch.
- A topological space homeomorphic to a ball but seen as a product of two lower-dimensional balls.
- A name, nickname or pseudonym.
- That element of vessels, devices, etc., which will be held within the hand whenever used or relocated, once the haft of a sword, the knob of a door, the bail of a kettle, etc.
- That of which use is created; the instrument for effecting an objective; an instrument.
- That section of a thing which will be intended to be understood because of the hand-in utilizing or moving it.
- That in the form of which any such thing is completed; the tool of effecting an objective: stated of you or thing.
- In botany, in the Characeæ, just like manubrium.
- The feel or touch of products taken care of.
- the appendage to an object that's built to be held to be able to utilize or move it
- get Informal to quickly attain an awareness of: I became finally able to get a handle on real nature of problem.
- to the touch; to feel because of the hand.
- to make use of or hold with the hand.
- to control in making use of, as a spade or a musket; to wield; frequently, to handle skillfully.
- To accustom towards the hand; to exert effort upon, and take proper care of, aided by the hands.
- to get and transfer; having move across an individual's fingers; for this reason, purchase and offer; since, a merchant manages many different products, or a sizable stock
- to cope with; which will make a small business of.
- To treat; to make use of, well or ill.
- To manage; to manage; to apply ability upon.
- to utilize or manage on paper or talking; to deal with, as a theme, a quarrel, or an objection.
- To touch the ball using hand or supply; to dedicate handball.
- interact in a certain means
- manage effectively
- work on verbally or in some type of artistic phrase
- touch, lift, or hold with all the fingers
- maintain charge of, work on, or get rid of
- tv show and train
- to the touch or feel utilizing the hand; use the hand or fingers upon.
- to handle manually; use or wield with manual skill; ply; manipulate; do something about or control because of the hand: because, to carry out an individual's colors; to take care of the reins.
- as a whole, to manage; direct; control; hold or retain in hand: since, to handle a fish whenever hooked; to address your dog on the go; to take care of soldiers in battle.
- to do something upon or toward; use in somehow (for conduct); treat; deal with.
- to deal with of; discourse upon; expound, as an interest.
- to work with; be concerned with; have to do with.
- To trade or deal in; trade: because, to undertake stationery, shares, or real-estate.
- [⟨ handle, n.] To provide with a handle or manages: since, to carry out a teacup.
- to make use of the fingers; act or work through the arms.
- to behave or offer a direct result any kind whenever taken care of.