- Work done by hand.
- the merchandise of a person's attempts and activities.
- Work carried out by the arms.
- Work done directly.
- caused by private attempts.
- Work done by the fingers; therefore, any work done really.
- Work carried out by the arms, and hence by work of any sort; doing; performance: because, a specimen of your respective handiwork; the devil's handiwork.
- whatever is performed or created by the arms, or by any active effort; a fabrication; a creation.
- a-work generated by hand work
Sentence for "handiwork"
Synonym for "handiwork"
Hypernym for "handiwork"
Same Context for "handiwork"