- A grip of or by the hand.
- anything, such a handle, that's suitable for a grip by the hand.
- Hand-to-hand combat.
- A handle.
- A covering (usually plastic or foam) on a handle, made to let the individual a far more comfortable or more safe hold on the handle.
- A handshake; a means of gripping fingers with another individual.
- the power of someone (or other pet with fingers) to grasp some thing with a hand.
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held to use or go it
Sentence for "handgrip"
- [Page 258] at the uproarious reception…
Hyponym for "handgrip"
Hypernym for "handgrip"
Same Context for "handgrip"