- A-flat rectangular tray or cart with holding poles at each and every end, used in carrying loads.
- framework, sustained by poles, utilized for carrying things
- A frame or barrow, without a wheel, carried manually.
- a type of litter or stretcher, sometimes flat, sometimes trough-shaped, with manages at each end, transported between two individuals.
- In gunnery, a-frame always carry shot and shell.
- A wheel-barrow.
- a rectangular framework with manages at both ends; held by two people
- Definition for "handbarrow"
- A-flat rectangular tray or cart with holding poles…
- View More
- Sentence for "handbarrow"
- Hypernym for "handbarrow"