- lightweight enough to be used or managed while becoming held when you look at the hand or fingers: a hand-held video camera.
- Held in one or both-hands.
- tiny and light adequate to be run while held in a single or both hands.
- small and light enough to be operated even though you hold it inside hands
- your own electronic associate or video game console that is small adequate to be held in the possession of.
Sentence for "hand-held"
- Ballistics were confirming the make of…
Phrases for "hand-held"