- a tiny hand-held volatile product built to be tossed on enemy.
- A portable fire extinguisher consisting of a glass bottle containing liquid and fuel. It's thrown into the flames. Known as in addition fire grenade.
- Milit., a small spherical or cylindrical iron shell, around three ins in diameter, filled with powder, lighted by way of a fuse, and thrown by hand.
- A fire-extinguisher consisting of a glass container filled up with chemical substances.
- a grenade made to be thrown manually
Sentence for "hand grenade"
Hypernym for "hand grenade"
Same Context for "hand grenade"
Urban Dictionary for "hand grenade"
- whenever a person masturbates and cums…