- a type of basket, typically of wickerwork, and modified for packaging and holding of articles; a hamper
- a type of container, usually of wickerwork, and adapted for the packing and holding of articles; a hamper.
- Same as hamper, 1.
- just like hanap, 1.
- A receptacle for papers or important articles, previously used in England. It was frequently manufactured from wickerwork, and often covered with leather.
- [capitalized] An office (in full, the Hanaper Office) regarding the English Court of Chancery, from which different writs were formerly sent out.
Sentence for "hanaper"
- But I cannot distinctly connect the…
Synonym for "hanaper"
Cross Reference for "hanaper"
Form for "hanaper"