- A rich goblet, specially one applied to state occasions.
- A rich goblet, esp. one used on condition occasions.
- a sizable drinking-goblet, particularly the vessel from which the chief guest at an entertainment or perhaps the presiding dignitary was supported.
- therefore A vessel of valuable product, as gold or silver gilt, fitted with a cover, from where the taster consumed just a little wine extracted from the hanap.
- when you look at the fifteenth century, a measure, specifically for wine, ale, and stuff like that. It really is forbidden, on the ground that it is not a set measure, by a regulation of Henry IV.
Sentence for "hanap"
- I'll line it up sa mga…
- View More