- To fasten (an animal) by a rope binding the pinnacle to one associated with the fore legs; because, to hamshackle a horse or cow; for this reason, to bind or restrain; to curb.
- To fasten (an animal) by a rope binding the head to one for the fore feet; ; therefore, to bind or restrain; to control.
- To shackle, as a horse or a cow, by a rope or strap connected to the mind and also to one of many feet, to prevent it from operating away or wandering too far; thus, to curb; restrain.
- Definition for "hamshackle"
- To fasten (an animal) by a rope binding…
- View More
- Sentence for "hamshackle"
- Synonym for "hamshackle"