- Hooked at the tip.
- Hooked; bent at the conclusion into a hook; hamous.
- a tiny, hook-shaped carpal bone for the wrist. Also called unciform.
- The hamate bone tissue.
- the wrist bone tissue on the basis of the 4th and 5th fingers
- In zoology, hooked; uncinate: just like hamulate.
- In botany, curved like a hook; addicted within tip: said of hairs, spines, etc.
- Definition for "hamate"
- Sentence for "hamate"
- GRAHAM: Probably the most frequent acute…
- View More
- Synonym for "hamate"
- Hypernym for "hamate"