- A compound, eg a fluorocarbon, that comprises of carbon and another or higher halogens.
- any element formally based on a hydrocarbon by changing at least one hydrogen atom with a halogen, but particularly by changing all hydrogen atoms with halogen(s)
- certainly one of different substances of carbon and some of the halogens
- Definition for "halocarbon"
- A compound, eg a fluorocarbon, that comprises of…
- View More
- Sentence for "halocarbon"
- Hyponym for "halocarbon"
- Hypernym for "halocarbon"