- Alternative spelling of haulm.
- just like haulm.
- The stem or stalk of whole grain of any sort, as well as peas, beans, hops, etc.
- Straw; the dry stalks of corn, etc., as a whole.
- In England, specially, some sort of lawn, Ammophila arundinacea or Psamma arenaria. Also called maram, matweed, and stare. See Ammophila.
- stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding
Sentence for "halm"
Rhyme for "halm"
Hypernym for "halm"
Variant for "halm"
Urban Dictionary for "halm"