- A platform of a staircase where in fact the stair transforms back exactly the reverse path of this lower flight.
- A platform of a staircase where in fact the stair transforms back in the reverse direction associated with reduced journey. See quarterpace.
- In architecture, just like foot-pace, 3.
- A landing in a stair which distinguishes two routes of stairs. It varies from quarter-pace for the reason that it crosses the ends of both flights, so your way of this stairs is completely altered.
Sentence for "halfpace"
- When they were assembled, the cardinal,…
Variant for "halfpace"