- A statement, specifically one meant to deceive, that omits a few of the details required for a complete description or account.
- A deceptive statement, particularly one that is just partly real, is incomplete, (misrepresents truth by telling an element of the truth), or alters enough time sequence of truths.
- a partially true statement, specially one designed to deceive or mislead.
- A proposition or statement just partly real, or which conveys only area of the truth.
- a partially true statement intended to deceive or mislead
- a statement just partially true, or which provides only a part of the reality.
- Definition for "half-truth"
- A statement, specifically one meant to deceive, that…
- View More
- Sentence for "half-truth"
- Hypernym for "half-truth"
- Etymologically Related for "half-truth"
- Same Context for "half-truth"
- Urban Dictionary for "half-truth"