- A lightly armored armed forces motor vehicle having constant tracks in back for energy and traditional wheels right in front for steering.
- A vehicle combining both wheels and treads (caterpillar tracks).
- a half-tracked automobile; -- used mostly of armored armed forces automobiles.
- an auto propelled by one half tracks; frequently employed by the military
- a track that goes around only back tires
- explaining such a car; half-tracked
- having caterpillar treads from the back and rims in-front.
- having caterpillar treads regarding backside and tires ahead
Sentence for "half-track"
- Link johnny drove the half-track because…
Hypernym for "half-track"
Equivalent for "half-track"
Same Context for "half-track"