- A coin previously used in Great Britain, well worth two shillings and sixpence.
- A pre-decimal coin found in Britain and Ireland, today obsolete, equivalent to two shillings and six pence
- An English silver coin of half the value of the crown — that is, 2s. 6d. It has been current since the time of Edward VI.
- A gold money well worth 2s. 6d., previously present in The united kingdomt, and initially given by Henry VIII.
Definition for "half-crown"
- A coin previously used in Great Britain, well…
Sentence for "half-crown"
Hypernym for "half-crown"