- Having one parent in accordance.
- Having one moms and dad of pedigreed stock and the various other of unidentified or combined ancestry. Applied of animals.
- having only 1 mother or father in accordance
- having moms and dads of blended ethnicities
- having one parent that comes from understood pedigree
- Proceeding from a male and feminine various types or races; having only 1 mother or father of good stock.
- Degenerate; suggest.
- (of animals) having only one purebred mother or father
- Of mixed blood or type; half-bred; specifically, via parents of exceptional and substandard stock: as, a half-blooded horse or sheep. See blooded.
- Definition for "half-blooded"
- Sentence for "half-blooded"
- Synonym for "half-blooded"
- Equivalent for "half-blooded"