- A knot or hitch created by looping a rope or strap around an object after which right back around itself, taking the end of the line through the loop.
- A knot or hitch produced by driving the termination of the line as soon as around the standing part or any other line.
- A hitch created by passing the termination of a rope round its standing component and taking it up through the bight. See hitch.
- In pillow-lace generating, the cycle in the form of that the thread is tightened upon the bobbin. Also referred to as rolling-hitch.
- a knot accustomed fasten a rope briefly to an object; frequently tied up two fold
- a sailor's knot in a rope; half of a clove hitch.
- Definition for "half hitch"
- A knot or hitch created by looping a…
- View More
- Sentence for "half hitch"
- Hypernym for "half hitch"
- Same Context for "half hitch"
- Urban Dictionary for "half hitch"