- the genus Halesia of American bushes with white blossoms.
- A genus of United states bushes containing a number of species, known as snowdrop woods, or silver-bell trees. They usually have showy, white blossoms, sagging on slender pedicels.
- The common title associated with the snowdrop- or silverbell-tree for the southern usa, from the all-natural order Styraceæ, distinguished from Styrax and Symplocos mainly by its winged fruit.
- deciduous small trees or shrubs of Asia and east North America
- Definition for "halesia"
- the genus Halesia of American bushes with white…
- View More
- Sentence for "halesia"
- Hypernym for "halesia"
- Variant for "halesia"